Plywood Class 1 – Pure Beauty
Plywood is made of three or more layers of softwood veneer bonded together with phenol adhesive to produce a flat sheet. The mutually perpendicular placement of the wood fibers in each layer of plywood reduces the shrinkage and improves its strength. This cross-grained construction guarantees that the final product has high dimensional stability, does not bend or warp and remain relatively stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
Plywood Class 1 – Pure Beauty showcases the natural beauty of pine, with its delicate colors, creating a light and unpretentious backdrop for the most demanding applications. It is best used for high-quality furniture, interior panelling or wall finishing.
- Durable, but light material, which can be easily processed
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines
- Can be subjected to further painting, oil coating, varnishing, dipping, CPL sheeting and veneering, brushing, sanding and milling
- Improved strength due to the cross laminated construction of the layers
- Surface dimensional stability
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Furniture production
- Interior finishing
- Decorative elements
- Shopping facilities
- Wall finishing